Apply for Young Stars (Thailand) Entry Competition 2019
ขอเชิญชวนนักศึกษาสมัครเข้าประกวดงาน Young Stars Thailand 2019 Competition
เพื่อคัดเลือกทีมชนะ 3 ทีมไปประกวด Young Stars Competition ในงาน AdStars 2019 เมืองปูซาน เกาหลีใต้
Registration deadline (submission of Application and Portfolio)
From March 15 to April 19, 2019
- University students (Undergraduate or Postgraduate students)
- Participants MUST form a team consisting of no more than 3 people (a team of one person is allowed).
Registration in detail
Step 1: Visit the Advertising Association of Thailand (AAT)’s website
Step 2: Click “Young Stars Entry Competition” (Young Stars Banner)
Step 3: Complete application form in English and send it with a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org * At least one portfolio (Free style but in the form of PDF) per team should be submitted.
Step 4: Announcement for Young Stars Thailand Competition and Campaign Task and Requirements on April 2 at 4th Fl. Growth Café, Siam Square at 1.00 pm. Check out on AAT website for more details (www.adassothai.com).
Step 5: Submit your work in pdf format to email@example.com by April 30
Step 6: Announcement of winning teams will be made on AAT website by May 10.
* The no. of selected teams is subject to change depending on the judging result.
Application: What makes you participate, award winning experience, introduction of your team
Portfolio: Your submitted portfolio will be judged by a panel of professional advertising
Campaign Task: Ability to turn fresh ideas into remarkable campaign solutions
Benefit for the selected team
Opportunity to participate in Young Stars AD Competition (August 22~24/ Bexco, Busan, Korea)
- Representatives of Thailand to enter Young Stars AD Competition at the AD Stars Advertising Festival, Busan, Korea
- Full Registration fee to AD Stars 2019 for 1st and 2nd prize winners worth 300,000 won per person
3rd prize winners get a discount of 50% of the AD Stars Registration Fee
- Winners of bronze awards or higher at the Young Stars AD Competition in Korea will receive prize money and an internship opportunity at advertising agencies in Korea.
- Accommodation during the Competition: Busan Youth Hostel Arpina from 20 to 25 Aug 2019 (Date is subject to a minor change)
- 8 meals (4 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Networking Party
* Airfare and transportation costs are excluded.
Contact person: Wannasa Naksanit
วัน : 15 Mar 2019